Sunday, June 05, 2005

Take-away Toys from the Exhibits

One could have obtained a reasonable number of ball-point pens, all distinct in design, yet restricting to one color: red.

Molly and I compared what ended up in our bags. I mostly have pens, because I am a complete nut when it comes to pens. Perhaps the most creative thing Molly had was a collapsible plastic water bottle (Mergent). We agreed that SIAM's robotic diode reading light scores high. Well worth the time spent filling out their survey.

I like to look at periodical issues from titles I don't see regularly. Today's example: Journal of Neuroscience (SfN). SfN is offering a toy brain eraser, which is about the size of a walnut. I looked at another not very relevant title to my scope, Journal of Biol. Chemistry, just to see if the issue size is close to the size of the Manhattan phonebook yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home